Sunday 30 December 2012

Another tiring day!

Phew, I think my legs are an inch shorter after all the walking and running today!!!

We visited Snowden beach today where we spotted some Dolphins. We also played ball and ran along the beach.

Of course, I always end up with the ball!


Steve and Gaynor then took me for a walk around the lake. It was really hot and my legs were getting tired, so I spotted a fountain and flopped down in the nice cool water!






Having cooled down, we resumed out walk, and I found the energy to play ball a bit further round the lake.





I think I'll sleep well tonight!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice photos, would you let me use the man and dog running in a promo for a puppet dvd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you give me a few more details please.

    ReplyDelete